Year 6 pupils shared their own thoughts and concerns about the EU referendum. They made some poignant points as young citizens of the United Kingdom:
As a citizen of the UK I feel that:
- I might feel different to everyone else.
- We should stay.
- Britain needs to be independent.
- We should stay in the EU because if we get into trouble the other countries can help us.
- Terrorism is a high risk now and that we should be more cautious over what we do.
- We should have a right to vote because it’s not just adults who can vote.
- Everyone has the right to vote.
- We would be less protect(ed).