- Jade school sweatshirts or cardigans
- Navy (white) polo shirts/polo necks
- Black trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- Black tracksuit bottoms are acceptable for older children (KS2)
- Yellow summer dresses
- Sensible dark shoes (no heels or slingbacks)
- Waterproofs to be in school with wellies/old trainers for use at playtime when required
- Navy school fleece (optional)
- Legionnaires hats (optional)
- Book bags
We expect P.E clothes to be kept in a named bag and be available in school all week. Cloakroom space is limited so children should not bring large sports bags to school. Shorts and a t-shirt should be worn for P.E and games. Indoor P.E is done in bare feet and trainers are required for outdoor P.E. For outdoor physical activities a tracksuit top/sweatshirt, or jumper with black jogging bottoms and trainers is necessary for use in colder and/or damp weather.
Preferred colours: black shorts and t-shirts are in house colours. Children are advised on their colour.
All of our school uniform with the school logo is available from:
31 Bank Street
Tel: 01225 79131701225 791317
All personal equipment (including clothing, bags, lunch boxes etc.) must be clearly marked with the child’s name.
For reasons of Health & Safety children must not wear jewellery except watches and stud earing (no hooped earings). If a child comes to school in inappropriate footwear, heels, slingbacks, fashion boots, etc… they will be required to wear their plimsolls. The school also discourages the wearing of nail polish and designer sportswear. The school cannot accept responsibility for the loss of personal items such as watches, toys or clothes.